Monday 7 July 2008

"She'll be waiting in Kingston Town..."

I love this feeling!
It's the moment when you come out of something, after days and weeks of feeling as though there's no way you'll jump out from the abyss.
I really feel that everything happens for a reason.

I also realize that sometimes it takes being completely disconnected from a situation in order to be fully perceptive about it.

Honestly, I can't stress how often this happens to me! I find myself in a situation which at that given moment seems like perfection. Then, in the days that follow, it becomes frayed and does not match up to the feelings and experiences from said moment.

Then, I feel the need to make excuses and compensate... often imagining that I'm the source of that displacement.
I realize now, that I should always trust my instincts. They've never failed me till today. I need to stop blaming and second guessing myself when things don't go as I imagine. Sometimes, a situation really "is what it is" and people really "are who they are."

I need to stop trying to make allowances for people's behaviour. I don't think it helps me or anyone else.

I love figuring things like this out for myself. Now all I have to do is remember this in the off chance that I find myself in another situation like this.

xo
SC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...