1. Stock upper right-hand drawer with fruit.
2. Don't restock bag of m&m's in drawer, after it's finished.
3. Green tea: do not steep for more than 3 minutes if you want that "sushi restaurant green tea" taste to it.
4. After two and a half months at this job, I realize I STILL hate politics...
5. When you're riding on a crowded subway at 7:30 in the morning, coffee mug in hand, bag on shoulder, one foot placed firmly on the ground -- if the train suddenly brakes, and you fall sideways ... there will ALWAYS be a creepy 40-something-year old, who will go out of his way to catch you (feel you up!).