Wednesday 4 May 2011

I'm feeling...

A bunch of random and rather big things have happened internationally since my last post:

- England's Prince William married Kate Middleton in a lavish ceremony on April 29th.

- Donald Trump got trampled on by President Obama at the White House Correspondent's Dinner on April 30th.

- Osama bin Laden was killed by American SEALS on May 1st.

- Canadians literally handed Prime Minister Stephen Harper his conservative majority government on May 2nd.

This is a lot to digest.

There's way too much going on in the world right now. And while I have many thoughts just floating through my mind, currently, I simply feel like this:


And I'm hoping to do a bit of this over the weekend, to get inspired again:


So please bear with me, and I promise I'll have some awesome nuggets for you in a few days!

xo



Images courtesy of Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...