Monday 15 October 2007

Noon Vent

Some things just shouldn't be said. Really, if you don't say what the other person might want you to say... if you don't feel what the other person wants you to feel... don't say anything. Don't lie just because you feel bad... don't try to make light of a situation that you think might hurt the other person. Sometimes the truth is all we need to move on... move forward... or to simply reevaluate. But when you lie, or admit to things that you don't really feel... for what you think might be for the benefit of another person... you are creating a situation that I am sure both parties would rather not be in.
I don't want to be in this frame of mind.
But I can't do anything about it now... except sit and wait, for it to pass me by. Which it refuses to do. And that makes me Mad.
SC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...