Sunday 27 March 2011

Something gave


The big news:
Looks like I'll be an official addition to the wonderful world of web editors by this time next week. (I say 'official' because this gig doesn't involve the word 'freelance' or  even, well, 'free'.)

It took over six months of 'hanging in there' and doing what I could to keep myself in the game, to finally find a light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm really excited for this opportunity, and can't wait to see all of these skills I've acquired put to use. It seems fitting that I'd end up with a career involving the Internet somehow, doesn't it? But I kind of like it... I'm fascinated by the WWW and am constantly trying to keep up with the directions it's headed in.

So here's to a long and exhausting journey coming to an end. It's been great, but I'm looking forward to focusing on life in the present tense. I wonder what this new volume will have in store for me.

Stay tuned.

xo





Image courtesy of Google Images

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...