1. Despite knowing chocolate will go straight to my hips, I refuse to end my relationship with it.
2. I'm fascinated by people who have a way with their words. And by people who use their words to promote good in this world.
3. A video of a laughing baby or cute kitten/puppy will always put a smile on my face -- no matter how badly my day may be going.
4. The sound of ocean waves gently kissing the shore is possibly one of the most calming sounds ever.
5. Hugs -- genuine, warm, big, loving, squeezed-till-you-melt hugs -- are amazing.
6. Mum's home-cooked meals are the perfect antidote to avert an emotional meltdown. Or at least delay the onslaught of one.
7. This world is fueled by hope ... despite what the naysayers may want us to believe.
8. I long for a day when I'll be absolutely content with my physical and emotional self.
9. My Mr. Darcy is out there. He's apparently just too stubborn to ask for directions. (Get on it, will you?)
10. The soundtrack to Love Actually is the background music to my life right now.
Now it's your turn. What would you put on your list of 10 things you know to be true?
Image courtesy of Google Images