Tuesday 31 August 2010

Quarter century "gifts"

25 has not gotten off to a good start. I mean, it's taken off with a bang, but just not in the right direction.

In the past couple of weeks, I've been battling an awful eye infection (still, going on week three), I've moved my life across the planet (in two suitcases), and I've started adjusting to life in Toronto -- all while nursing an awful case of jet-lag.

I'd imagine that just dealing with one of these things at a time would be exhausting. I have no idea how I've been juggling it all. I should probably credit the random bursts of energy that surge through my body during the course of the day. They're really bizarre... but it's during those moments that I get the most work done.

In the midst of all these mini-crisis' I've been sans laptop. Which means, I've not had access to the computer as much as before. I hope this will all change within the next 24 hours.

In the meanwhile, apologies for not writing as frequently as before. As you can imagine, there's a shift happening, and I'm at the mercy of my limitations. For now.

Will have more glamourous updates soon!

xo
SC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...