Wednesday 7 April 2010

Will return to regular programming shortly

I've been down for the count.

Since I first encountered that dreaded yellow dust some three weeks ago, I've been in a nonstop battle with a brutal cold and allergies. This all cumulated on Monday, with a visit to the doctor at an international clinic in Seoul, just so he could tell me I had a severe sinus infection that isn't going anywhere for at least another week.

Great.

I feel terrible because this ordeal has caused me to miss three days of school, (and those working in Korea know, regular teachers barely ever take time off)... but hopefully this is the last of it.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I haven't abandonned the blog... I'm still here. Just not mentally. I promise more posts as soon as I'm close to 100 per cent.

In the meanwhile, stay healthy and enjoy the firsts of Spring!

xo
SC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...