Friday 8 January 2010

Stop crying your heart out

I've mentioned Leona Lewis in past posts. I really like her as a singer and even more, with the way she carries herself as a celebrity. I recently had a chance to listen to her latest CD, Echo, and am absolutely in love with it. Among the songs on it is a cover of "Stop Crying Your Heart Out" - originally sung by Oasis. Here are links to both the versions, found on YouTube. Absolute brilliance. I love the lyrics and the meaning behind the song.

"Cause all of the stars have faded away,
Just try not to worry, you'll see them someday.
Take what you need, and be on your way,
And stop crying your heart out..."

Here's the video and song, originally sung by Oasis:



This is the version, sung by Leona Lewis. In the video, she's performing on Britain's The X Factor. Her voice is bewitching... I feel like I'm floating when I hear it. Cheesy, I know... but it's been that sort of day!



xo
SC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...