Friday 26 November 2010

Write words, right time

I love quotes. There's something to be said about finding the perfect blend of words that speak to you in a particular time and place. Sometimes, a few choice words woven together can change perspective and really open a person's mind to life and the infinite possibilities within it.

I tend to think of quotes as some kind of free therapy -- specific words that let you know you're not alone in your experience. That someone else has been there, and perhaps gotten through it... whatever 'it' might be.

Here are some lovely woven words that currently speak to me.

~*~

~*~

~*~

~*~


xo
SC

2 comments:

  1. I *love* that definition of a soul mate. I am grateful to each and every girl I've loved because of those very reasons.

    My girlfriend and I are going our separate ways in just over a month, and that breaks my heart a little bit, but I know I'm a much better person for our time together - and that whatever comes next is going to be pretty darn amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this paragraph is very wanderful

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...