Wednesday 16 June 2010

One Moment, One Note

Straight From The Curls' new project, One Moment, One Note, is live and in full swing. If you haven't already visited this new blog, please do so and share your thoughts with me. It would also be great if you'd like to contribute with your own story!

The feedback so far has been amazing. The goal is to have as many voices on there as possible. Essentially, it's a place where people can go to share their simple moments and photos. There's a handful of stories up there so far, ranging from absolute bliss to downright humour.

I promise to continue with more posts on here as soon as possible. I must admit that I've been also been spending a lot of my evenings indulging in the World Cup. This tournament only comes about once every four years, so you can't blame me, right?

Anyway, I hope you're all having an amazing June so far! Cheers and warm wishes.

xo
SC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...