Monday 7 September 2009

Remember to back it up!

Ladies, remember that Sex and the City episode where Carrie lost all her work because she didn't back up her hard drive before her computer crashed?

Remember?

Yea, well that episode has been playing on loop in my mind over the past 24 hours.

After two years of cruising by with my Macbook, Bert finally decided to call it quits... in SEOUL!

I don't understand why he couldn't have just gone ape$h!t in Toronto where people spoke English and I knew my warranty meant something.

But that's besides the point.

Tomorrow I will be venturing out into Seoul to find this magnificent Apple service centre that everyone keeps talking about.

I am trying to have no regrets about not backing up any of my stuff. Trying REALLY hard not to regret it. Especially all my photos. Yes. No regrets.

None.

Except for maybe those 500+ photos I took just about everywhere.

xo
SC

1 comment:

  1. All my photos are backed up on Flickr... $24 US per year for unlimited photo space and bandwidth is definitely worth it, in case something like this happens.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...