Tuesday 6 July 2010

If I Ever Needed This Moment...

Have you ever had one of those nights when you simply long for some lazy peace and quiet? When all you want to do is curl up with your thoughts and just... be? Do you like jazz? How about the sound of rain hitting the pavement while the thunder rolls in the distance? Do you love escaping into the glow of a cozy fireplace... but don't have one?

Well, my friends, do I have have a treat for you! The other night I found myself on StumbleUpon, clicking away at random links and pictures, trying to kill some time before bed. A few minutes into my Internet coma, I found myself on this reddit post. WAIT! Before you click the link, please read on.

The post is the perfect answer to all the questions listed above. Essentially, the poster has enabled you to get all three of the elements needed for that perfect mood, with three simple clicks.

Dim your lights, get comfortable and open three tabs on your favourite browser. Then click the links listed on the website, opening each in one of the tabs. The three videos will play together, creating the perfect ambiance for relaxation and ease.

It was a fabulous experience for me -- it was hot, humid and absolutely muggy outside, and my mind was racing with thoughts that didn't belong there. But with the lights turned down and my computer sitting at a distance, I was able to get the tranquility my soul needed at that moment. It took me out of my Internet coma and sent me to a happy place.

And if you REALLY like it, the site even instructs you on how to loop the videos so that they play for longer than the time allotted.

Check it out, and tell me what you think of "Time to Get Classy".

xo
SC

P.s. There's a ton of comments on the post for the link provided... don't let that distract you.
P.p.s. You're highly encouraged to use this 'mood' for other purposes as you see fit.
P.p.s. Don't forget to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...