Friday 2 January 2009

Not bad for a new year...

Three things I randomly learned today:

1. A quote by Dr. Seuss that made me smile. He said, "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams."
I thought this was lovely!

2. 2009 is the year of the Ox according to the Chinese zodiac calandar. I was born in the year of the Ox many moons ago... and apparently, so was Barack Obama!
This also made me smile.

3. It dawned on me that despite my better judgement, I should never stop thinking - no matter how much trouble it gets me into. If it wasn't for thinkers, the world wouldn't have movies and screenplays by amazing writers and directors. If it wasn't for thinkers, the world would be without music and songs. If it wasn't for thinkers, there would be no progress.

There you go. Three things to think about :)

Hope the new year has gotten off to an amazing start for all of you!

xo
SC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...